Who we are
Our website address is: https://profitablechristianentrepreneurs.com.
You must be at least eighteen years of age to use our website. Use of this website is at your own risk. We host our site on a reputable platform and take reasonable efforts to maintain and host the site. However, we make no explicit representations or warranties as to the safety or your individual use of the website. The Terms and Conditions contained on this page are subject to change at any time.
By registering for “The Membership” with Profitable Christian Entrepreneurs, you agree the Coaching Agreement below.
This agreement by and between ANGELA MONEY-LINVILLE (“AML”) located at 12763 240th St., Burlington Junction, MO 64428 and the undersigned client is made on the date indicated below.
I. Description of Services. AML shall provide Client with the following coaching services (“Services”):
a. Instant access to the Profitable Christian Entrepreneurs membership website;
b. instant access to the Profitable Christian Entrepreneurs private Facebook community;
c. monthly accountability calls via Zoom at a time mutually determined by accountability coach and client;
d. weekly trainings with other members of the Profitable Christian Entrepreneurs team, guest experts and Angela Money-Linville.
2. Term. This Agreement is valid as of the date listed below and will be in effect for six (6) consecutive months thereafter (the “term”).
3. Termination. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time upon thirty (30) days prior written notice. Regardless of when either party terminates this Agreement, Client is responsible for payment in full of the applicable fee. To ensure Client commitment and participation in the services, should Client terminate this agreement prior to the end of the term, Client is responsible for payment in full of the applicable fee.
4. Schedule and Fees. The applicable fee under the term under this Agreement is $485 to be made in full at the beginning of the term or, upon approval and agreement by AML, on a monthly basis in the amount of $97.00 per month. Monthly payments not received by AML within 15 days of their invoice shall be subject to a 15% late fee. Concurrent with the initial payment, AML will provide the Client with instant access to both the Profitable Christian Entrepreneur website and Facebook group. Continued access to these Profitable Christian Entrepreneur sites is contingent upon payment. In the event that Client is unable to meet his/her payment obligation under this agreement, AML at its sole discretion, may offer Client an alternative program in AML’s portfolio.
5. Disclaimer. Client acknowledges that AML’s services do not constitute counseling services and are not a substitute for professional counseling or financial advice and are not a guarantee of financial success. Client understands and acknowledges that the coaching process is dependent upon Client’s own ability to implement his/her choices and those choices are exclusively the Client’s responsibility. It is expressly understood by Client that this Agreement does not establish an employee/employer or independent contractor or any other form of agency/agent relationship between the parties.
6. Waiver. The failure of AML to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of AML’s right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement.
7. Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the commonwealth of Missouri, without giving effect to any conflicts of laws provisions.
8. Binding Effect. This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective successors. no assignment of this Agreement, in whole or in part, may be made by client without the express written consent of AML.
9. Severability and Survival. Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion will be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. AML’s rights under this Agreement will survive the termination of this Agreement.
10. Enforceability. The provisions of this Agreement shall be enforceable not-withstanding the existence of any claim or cause of action against AML by client whether based on this Agreement or otherwise.
Any communications made through our ‘contact,’ blog, blog comments, newsletter sign up or other related pages, or directly to our phones or mailing or email addresses is not held privileged or confidential and is subject to viewing and distribution by third parties. We own any and all communications displayed on our website, servers, comments, emails or other media as allowed by United States law, and will not give credit or pay royalties for unsolicited user-generated content such as blog comments or emails. We maintain a right to republish any submission in whole or in part as reasonably necessary in the course of our business. You agree not to submit any content or communications that could be illegal or serve an unlawful purpose, including, but not limited to communications that are potentially libelous or maliciously false, obscene, abusive, negligent or otherwise harmful or inappropriate.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect a variety of information from you when you visit our website, make purchases, or interact with us on social media.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you send us an email, we will not share your email with any outside company unless expressly explained.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We reserve the right to utilize analytics data to provide advertisements to those who visit our site in order to provide information on products and services.
Who we share your data with
We do not share your data with anyone other than those experts associated with our website and program and suppliers used in the production of the program.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we use your information
1. Create and administer user account; and
2. Deliver any products or services purchased by user to user; and
3. Correspond with user; and
4. Process payments or refunds; and
5. Contact user about new services or products; and
6. Add user to our private Facebook group and interact with user via social media; and
7. Email user newsletters or other updates; and
8. Utilize targeted advertising; and
9. Request feedback from user; and
11. Resolve disputes and troubleshoot any problems; and
12. Administer contests or giveaways; and
13. Gather anonymous statistical data for our own use; and
14. Assist law enforcement as necessary; and
15. Prevent fraudulent activity on our website or mobile app; and
16. Analyze trends to improve our website and offerings.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
The State of California has established its own unique regulations that apply to California residents. If you reside in California, you have the right to obtain from us, once per year and free of charge, information regarding what information we disclose to third party marketers, and the names and addresses of each third party to whom we disclose your data. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please use the contact information listed below. If you are a California resident and under the age of 18, you have the right to request that we remove any data that you publicly post on our website. To request removal of your data, please use the contact information listed below. Note that while we will remove your data that is publicly posted on our website, we may not be able to completely remove that data from our systems.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the extent legally permitted, in no event shall ProfitableChristianEntrepreneurs.com or any of coaches, trainers, experts, or our affiliates, distributors, licensors, agents, or any of our or their directors, employees, or agents be liable as a result of the user’s use of our websites or use of this website for direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages, losses or expenses, including without limitation loss resulting from business disruption, loss of data, lost profits, lost goodwill, or damage to systems or data howsoever arising including without limitation through an action in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if we or our affiliates, distributors, licensors, or agents, or any of our or their directors, employees, or agents have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Although we endeavor to prevent the introduction of viruses or other malicious code (together, “malicious code”) to our websites, we do not guarantee or warrant that our websites, or any data available therein, do not contain malicious code. We will not be liable for any damages or harm attributable to malicious code. You are responsible for ensuring that the process you employ for accessing our websites does not expose your computer system to the risk of interference or damage from malicious code.